Our team recently completed a re-pump, pipework and forecourt resurface on behalf of our client Artelia UK at Shell Little Waitrose Thorley, Bishops Stortford.
The scope of work included:
- Re-pump with Tokheim Q510 8 hose pumps
- Pipework replacement with UPP pipework systems
- Retrofitted Franklin tank chamber systems and ducting systems
- Installation of Berry’s fill and vent masters
- Replacement of existing three-stage interceptor with class one interceptor
- Containment drainage replacement
- Forecourt surfacing replacement
- Electrical upgrade works
- Installation of class 3 monitoring systems to the fuel infrastructure
The project was completed in 7 weeks and handed back to the client within the approved time frame.