Premier Forecourts and Construction are committed to achieving the highest standards of managing our activities to protect our environment. The Company regards the management of our impact on the environment as a key part of its business. It is our policy that all activities will be carried out in a safe manner and we will at all times consider the impact on our environment.
The Directors of Premier Forecourts and Construction acknowledge their responsibility for successful implementation of the environment policy and for promoting the continual improvement within the company. Premier Forecourts and Construction believe the main areas of our business impacts on the environment are transportation, energy use and waste.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of any environmental incidents and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
Premier Forecourts and Construction are committed to:
- Continual improvement in environmental performance;
- Protecting the environment;
- Compliance with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to our industry;
- Actively promote the waste hierarchy treatment of reduce, reuse and recycling and to ensure the safe disposal of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable.
- Keep sites clean and tidy to ensure minimum disturbance to clients and neighbours.
All employees on their part are encouraged to actively contribute towards protecting our environment.
Steve Evans, Premier Forecourts and Construction Managing Director, June 2020