Premier Forecourts and Construction was appointed as the principal contractor to undertake works at the Motor Fuel Group site in Kingston.
The scope of works included:
- Four new 150kw EV charging bays with a canopy cover.
- A new above ground tank which now provides the forecourt with supreme diesel.
- The installation of a new oil/water separator and bypass separator.
- One new combined air and water bay with new drainage channels to accommodate.
- Removal of existing palisade fencing and the installation of a new knee rail fence.
- The installation of three new PowerFoam jet wash bays.
- Ensuring that the site remained open and trading and overcoming various logistics issues.
The previously unutilised area of the forecourt has been revamped to include four new ultra-rapid 150kw EV charging bays, with a sleek canopy cover – supporting a new age of motoring across the country by providing the infrastructure for the sustainable fuelling of cars in the future.
The project was completed and handed over to the client within the approved time frame. The local community and passing motorists can now benefit from these new and updated facilities.