It was a pleasure to handover a comprehensive development that was completed on behalf of bp in Goddington this month.
The project, which lasted just over five weeks, included:
- Full replacement of tank chambers for for Fibrelite liquid tight chambers.
- Full replacement of pipework with KPS pipework systems.
- Installation of below ground offset fills.
- Installation of new Berrys ventmaster system.
- New ducting and electrics.
- Installation of secondary containment monitoring to fill pipework.
- New pump islands and Wayne Helix 8 hose pumps.
- New protection bollards.
- Drainage upgrades.
- New concrete forecourt areas.
- Decoration works.
The contract manager for this extensive project was Stuart Trew and the site manager Tyrone Evans.
As usual for all our projects since March 2020, we implemented our bespoke coronavirus site operating procedures to enable safe working conditions on the site, ensuring we were able to deliver the project quickly and efficiently whilst keeping our staff and the wider public safe.
We were also able to work in such a way as to allow the sales building to remain open throughout the duration of the work, ensuring minimal impact to onsite business.
Steve Evans, our Managing Director, said:
“We were delighted to have completed this comprehensive project for a valued client on time and budget and despite the challenging working environment caused by COVID-19. Once again, our Premier team dealt with all issues admirably, and it’s a testament to their professionalism that they were able to complete such an extensive project while still allowing the sales building to remain open.”